IHP+ encourages partners to work in six areas which help to plan and implement a national health strategy. These are at the heart of IHP+ and change the way that partners work together in countries.
- More inclusive national health planning and joint assessment (JANS) processes
- More unified support to national plans through country compacts
- One monitoring and evaluation platform to track strategy implementation
- Greater mutual accountability
- Improved civil society engagement
- Harmonized financial management.