Health Systems Global Symposium in Vancouver - November 2016
Join our Satellite Session, Tuesday 15th November 12:30-2:30 PM, Conference Room 2
HSG 2016: Fourth global symposium on health systems research: resilient and responsive health systems for a changing world
Effective Development Cooperation for Health Systems Strengthening: perspectives of UHC2030
Satellite Session, Tuesday 15th November 12:30-2:30 PM, Conference Room 2
The International Health Partnership (IHP+) is evolving to become the International Health Partnership for UHC 2030 (UHC2030). The session will broadly describe the partnership, and then focus on the development effectiveness aspects of it, namely joint assessments, knowledge management, the successes and continued challenges in achieving better coordination around health systems strengthening, and examples of how UHC2030 can promote the use of research to strengthen health systems.
Please join us if you are interested in:
- learning more about the new International Health Partnership for UHC 2030
- latest research on the state of effective development cooperation in health
- latest research on the link between improved financial management and health results
- strengthening of research systems as a key element of HSS.
Chair of session: Lola Dare, CEO, Chestrad International, Nigeria
- Tim Evans, Senior Director, World Bank
- Agnes Soucat, Director, WHO
- Finn Schleimann, Senior Health Adviser, WHO/IHP+
- Francis Ukwuije, Senior Health Economist, FMOH Nigeria and Country representative for Joint Learning Network for UHC
- Christine Kirunga Tashobya Coordinator, Fellowship Programme in Health Systems Management, Makerere School of Public Health
- Sophie Witter, Professor of International Health Financing and Health Systems, Queen Margaret University, Edinburgh
- Soonman Kwon, Chief of Health Sector Group, Asian Development Bank
- Josef Decosas, Senior Partner, HERA
- Francis Kateh, Chief Medical Officer, Liberia
- Max Dapaah, Senior Financial Management Specialist, World Bank
- SDG Indicator 3.8.2 refinement agreed
Advocacy is successful to influence IAEG-SDG decision
- Health Systems Global Symposium in Vancouver - November 2016
Join our Satellite Session, Tuesday 15th November 12:30-2:30 PM,...
- Évaluations conjointes de la gestion financière
au Libéria et au Soudan.