IHP+ Core Team Report 2013-2014
IHP+ activities from the past year are documented in this latest annual report from the IHP+ Core Team.
The latest IHP+Core Team Report 2013-2014 documents activities at international and country levels.
Here are the highlights of the work of IHP+ during the past year:
- The heads of all major international health agencies committed to intensified action on seven critical behaviours. These behaviours reflect IHP+ principles. Four of the seven behaviours featured as priorities across reviews in four countries: being on budget; financial management; information and accountability platforms; technical assistance.
- The heads of agencies agreed to substantially reduce global health reporting requirements.
- IHP+ launched the new Financial Management Working Group.
- A review of south-south and triangular cooperation in health commissioned by IHP+ found that existing initiatives are not well-known nor experience sufficiently shared between countries or between development partners; there are also significant regional differences in experience.
- A review of the Health Policy Action Fund southern civil society grants programme, supported by IHP+, found that the grants have stimulated greater civil society engagement in national policy processes.
- IHP+ JANS and compact guidance were updated.
- IHP+ introduced new governance and oversight arrangements, which include a Steering Committee and Reference Group.
For more information, please read the full report.
Categories: Core Team
- UHC2030 at the World Health Assembly
Events for those attending.
- The EU-Luxembourg-WHO Universal Health Coverage Partnership: brings 28 countries’ health sectors closer to UHC
Fifth Anniversary Meeting in Brussels, 21-23 March 2017
- New P4H Network web platform – coming soon!
Connect with others about health financing and social health...