IHP+ Core Team Report 2013-2014
IHP+ activities from the past year are documented in this latest annual report from the IHP+ Core Team.
The latest IHP+Core Team Report 2013-2014 documents activities at international and country levels.
Here are the highlights of the work of IHP+ during the past year:
- The heads of all major international health agencies committed to intensified action on seven critical behaviours. These behaviours reflect IHP+ principles. Four of the seven behaviours featured as priorities across reviews in four countries: being on budget; financial management; information and accountability platforms; technical assistance.
- The heads of agencies agreed to substantially reduce global health reporting requirements.
- IHP+ launched the new Financial Management Working Group.
- A review of south-south and triangular cooperation in health commissioned by IHP+ found that existing initiatives are not well-known nor experience sufficiently shared between countries or between development partners; there are also significant regional differences in experience.
- A review of the Health Policy Action Fund southern civil society grants programme, supported by IHP+, found that the grants have stimulated greater civil society engagement in national policy processes.
- IHP+ JANS and compact guidance were updated.
- IHP+ introduced new governance and oversight arrangements, which include a Steering Committee and Reference Group.
For more information, please read the full report.
Categories: Core Team
- Health Policy Action Fund projects completed
CSO health policy engagement projects for 2016.
- Thailand, South Africa and the Rockefeller Foundation give fresh support to UHC2030
Commitments to join UHC2030
- Around the world on UHC Day 2016
Events sponsored by UHC2030