IHP+ fifth country health teams meeting Cambodia
What progress in development cooperation in health?
Over 200 representatives from country governments, development partners and civil society organizations will meet in Siem Reap, Cambodia from 2-5 December for the fifth IHP+ Country Health Teams Meeting.
The meeting will identify key areas where action is needed at global and country level. The overall objective of the meeting is to agree ways in which IHP+ can accelerate better health results through health development cooperation.
At the meeting, participants will aim to:
- promote greater mutual accountability for progress and results in effective health aid and development cooperation
- review what has changed since 2012, and why and how change is happening.
- look to the future and identify ways to achieve greater alignment with country priorities, plans and systems, and opportunities for accelerating progress on the seven behaviours and results.
- discuss probable trends in global aid architecture post 2015, and the place of IHP+ within it.
Photo © 2001 Marcel Reyners, Courtesy of Photoshare
A health provider at a community health center in Cambodia pays a visit to a new mother.
- Request for proposals: literature review
Coordination and health systems strengthening in countries under...
- UHC Indicators for SDG Monitoring Framework agreed
Advocacy success to influence UN Statistical Commission decision
- UHC2030 at PMAC: a collaborative agenda for UHC
Side event about universal health coverage