UHC2030 Transitional Steering Committee Meeting
Took place in Geneva on 12 December
The UHC2030 Transitional Steering Committee Meeting took place on Monday 12 December 2016 in Geneva.
The objectives of the meeting were to:
1. Discuss the uses and implications of the paper on ‘Health Systems Strengthening for UHC by 2030: Building a shared vision’
2. Agree on the new Global Compact for UHC2030, the composition of the Steering Committee and working arrangements for UHC2030
3. Approve the UHC2030 2017 Workplan.
Health Systems Strengthening for UHC by 2030 - building a shared vision: Presentation
UHC2030 Global Compact paper
UHC2030 Governance arrangements paper
UHC 2030 Civil society engagement mechanism: Presentation
Conclusions and next steps: Presentation
- UHC2030 at the World Health Assembly
Events for those attending.
- The EU-Luxembourg-WHO Universal Health Coverage Partnership: brings 28 countries’ health sectors closer to UHC
Fifth Anniversary Meeting in Brussels, 21-23 March 2017
- New P4H Network web platform – coming soon!
Connect with others about health financing and social health...